Orders are carefully inspected for quality, assortment, and proper packaging prior to shipment. Nobody is perfect, however, and we know that. Manufacturers may screw up, shipping carriers has err, and even we might make a mistake from time to time. Or you might change your mind. That's why we have an industry-leading 30-Day Return Policy that states:
If for any reason you are not delighted with the order you receive, you are welcome to return most unused/unopened or defective items sold by ENTERBAY International limited within 30-days from the receipt of your shipment for a prompt refund or replacement. Policy details subject to change without notice.
- Since ENTERBAY deals with popular collectibles, some merchandise may sell out. If so, we might not be able to send a replacement and will give you a refund instead.
- Products must be returned in their entirety (no partial cases) in the original condition and packaging (items sent to you in mint condition must be returned in mint condition), in saleable condition, without missing parts, and with the invoice (either the original or a copy).
- Your form of payment will be credited for the price of the items and any taxes. This credit will not include any original shipping and processing charges, unless the products are damaged when you receive them. Your credit will appear AFTER ENTERBAY International limited receives and processes your returned item, as long as the item meets all criteria stated in this return policy.
- All returned products must be used the shipping return with tracing numbers and all the shipping costs are responsed by customers.
- Credit card companies vary on the time it takes for credit to appear on their customers' records. Please allow one to two billing cycles for any refund to show up on your statement.
- Complete, detailed instructions on how to return merchandise can be found on the reverse side of your invoice in each shipment.
If you have eligible products to return, you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org to request for our online Returns Department to obtain a RMA application form, which will generate a RMA number while you finish the process of application. Returns cannot be processed without a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.
CONTACT US! We can help you return it through the proper channels. If you refuse a package in the US, please know that you will be responsible for all shipping charges. Once the collectible is back in warehouse, we will refund you that subtracting any applicable return shipping charges and non-refundable deposits.
If you refuse a package, resulting in the return and/or abandonment of your collectible. You will still be responsible for all VAT Fees, Import fees, Return shipping costs and Abandonment fees. These fees will be deducted from your refund. If greater than the product(s) price, Sideshow may bill you for the balance.
We can provide you with a quote prior to the item shipping. If you are an international customer, we suggest that you also contact your local customs office for a quote on VAT or import fees as well.
ENTERBAY support is pretty cool and always accommodating, but please know, we reserve the right to refuse any future orders for repeat offenders of 'package refusals' especially refusals on international shipments.